Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Field Guide.
A Collaboration Of Real Estate Investors From Across The Country Sharing Our Experience & Advice
No BS – No Gurus – No Sales Pitches
Learn About Investing In Real Estate From People Who Do It Every Day.
- Real Estate Investors Can Gain Immeasurable Experience In Building/Rehabbing Homes For Zero Cost While Giving A Hand UpAre you interested in gaining valuable knowledge and experience in the building and rehabbing process for FREE? This article outlines where to find this opportunity near you that is closer than you think.
- This Simple Hack Will Supercharge Your Web Site (and Why Should I Care?) Part 2The typical homeowner is an inpatient beast when surfing the web. You need to be sure they don’t “bounce” because your web site isn’t giving them immediate gratification. So give them what they want—now! Here’s part 2 of our series.
- Advice for New InvestorsAdvice for new investors: Learn how to generate a deal, Know your numbers, Don’t give all your money to gurus, Don’t try to make your flip an HGTV show, and Protect your reputation at all costs.
- Your Next Obstacle Could Be A Blessing In Disguise.Jeff shares his experience and advice on funding flips. He compares different scenarios explaining ROI and COC Return to help explain and compare different options.
- This Simple Hack Will Supercharge Your Web Site (and Why Should I Care?)The typical homeowner is an inpatient beast when surfing the web. You need to be sure they don’t “bounce” because your web site isn’t giving them immediate gratification. Here’s why you should care and how to fix problems.
- How To Pay More For A House And Save Money While Doing ItHow To Pay More For A House And Save Money While Doing It. Ryan shares some creative financing strategies every investor should know.
- Five Real Estate Investing Rules of Thumb and Their LimitationsRules of thumb for real estate investing can be helpful to analyze a deal at a high level. They also have limitations which could get investors in trouble if not understood.
- Why You Should Be Using FHA 203(k) Loans to Fund Your Next House HackStruggling to find ways to do BRRRR deals with little money? Check out this article on how to use an FHA 203(k) loan to achieve all of your wonderful BRRRR dreams in 2021.