Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Field Guide.
A Collaboration Of Real Estate Investors From Across The Country Sharing Our Experience & Advice
No BS – No Gurus – No Sales Pitches
Learn About Investing In Real Estate From People Who Do It Every Day.
- Advice for New InvestorsAdvice for new investors: Learn how to generate a deal, Know your numbers, Don’t give all your money to gurus, Don’t try to make your flip an HGTV show, and Protect your reputation at all costs.
- Your Next Obstacle Could Be A Blessing In Disguise.Jeff shares his experience and advice on funding flips. He compares different scenarios explaining ROI and COC Return to help explain and compare different options.
- This Simple Hack Will Supercharge Your Web Site (and Why Should I Care?)The typical homeowner is an inpatient beast when surfing the web. You need to be sure they don’t “bounce” because your web site isn’t giving them immediate gratification. Here’s why you should care and how to fix problems.
- How To Pay More For A House And Save Money While Doing ItHow To Pay More For A House And Save Money While Doing It. Ryan shares some creative financing strategies every investor should know.
- Five Real Estate Investing Rules of Thumb and Their LimitationsRules of thumb for real estate investing can be helpful to analyze a deal at a high level. They also have limitations which could get investors in trouble if not understood.
- Why You Should Be Using FHA 203(k) Loans to Fund Your Next House HackStruggling to find ways to do BRRRR deals with little money? Check out this article on how to use an FHA 203(k) loan to achieve all of your wonderful BRRRR dreams in 2021.
- Should I Get A Real Estate License For Investing?Phil was a licensed realtor before he became an investor. In this article, he explores benefits of having a license as an investor, and discusses if it’s worth it to get one as an investor.
- Flipping Houses Isn’t For The Faint Of HeartFlipping houses isn’t for the faint of heart. Make no mistake, though, you need to have a heart to make it in this business. Especially when you’re dealing with distressed properties and people losing their houses to bankruptcy and foreclosure.