Welcome to the Real Estate Investing Field Guide.
A Collaboration Of Real Estate Investors From Across The Country Sharing Our Experience & Advice
No BS – No Gurus – No Sales Pitches
Learn About Investing In Real Estate From People Who Do It Every Day.
Check out the latest blog posts from real estate investors all over the country.
Find out more about our guest bloggers and their real estate businesses.
Do you have a question or an idea for a blog post you’d like to see? Let us know!
- Why Most New Investors Get Driving For Dollars All Wrong… And How To Fix The IssueDriving for dollars is popular among investors and wholesalers, but most of them get it wrong. Find out where the real money is made driving for dollars!
- The Most Important Number In Real Estate InvestingAll the calculations and numbers can quickly become overwhelming. Stop trying to make every investment fit all the “rules”. Keep it simple, focus on the basics, and start with the most important number and go from there!
- Real Estate Investors Can Gain Immeasurable Experience In Building/Rehabbing Homes For Zero Cost While Giving A Hand UpAre you interested in gaining valuable knowledge and experience in the building and rehabbing process for FREE? This article outlines where to find this opportunity near you that is closer than you think.
- This Simple Hack Will Supercharge Your Web Site (and Why Should I Care?) Part 2The typical homeowner is an inpatient beast when surfing the web. You need to be sure they don’t “bounce” because your web site isn’t giving them immediate gratification. So give them what they want—now! Here’s part 2 of our series.
- Advice for New InvestorsAdvice for new investors: Learn how to generate a deal, Know your numbers, Don’t give all your money to gurus, Don’t try to make your flip an HGTV show, and Protect your reputation at all costs.
- Your Next Obstacle Could Be A Blessing In Disguise.Jeff shares his experience and advice on funding flips. He compares different scenarios explaining ROI and COC Return to help explain and compare different options.
- This Simple Hack Will Supercharge Your Web Site (and Why Should I Care?)The typical homeowner is an inpatient beast when surfing the web. You need to be sure they don’t “bounce” because your web site isn’t giving them immediate gratification. Here’s why you should care and how to fix problems.
- How To Pay More For A House And Save Money While Doing ItHow To Pay More For A House And Save Money While Doing It. Ryan shares some creative financing strategies every investor should know.